- Improves moisture retention to reduce frequent watering
- Improves nutrient retention, attracting beneficial soil microbes
- Improves plant & root development
- Improves resistance to pest and disease
- Improves root and plant development
- Sequesters carbon in the soil, where it provides the most benefit
- Eliminates release of harmful CO2 into the atmosphere from burning and/or landfill contribution
Ingredients: Peat moss, bark fines, perlite, sand, dehydrated poultry litter, gypsum, soft wood biochar, bat guano, worm castings.